Greg Calabrese, Partner
Greg Calabrese has practiced primarily family law throughout his career, handling hundreds of divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, and spousal support matters. Mr. Calabrese has also handled countless general civil matters, including: contract disputes; property damage matters; landlord tenant cases; small business claims; and criminal defense. He has represented individuals and companies throughout southeast Michigan, including cases in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, Livingston, and Lapeer Circuit Courts, as well as District Courts within those counties. Mr. Calabrese prides himself on providing realistic, practical advice to clients, and working diligently with clients to obtain favorable outcomes.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce/Family 85%
- Civil Litigation 15%
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing Michigan, J.D.
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan B.A.
- Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, Intern, 2010
- Midland County Circuit Court Intern, 2011
- Bowyer, Midtgard, & Nacy, 2018-2020
- Greater Livonia Business Networking International